Nicolas just graduated from his first year of preschool. I know, major milestone. All I can say about it is, "
awww . . . cute." They sang a few songs, each had a "speaking" part, and rec0
unted a few things they had learned. Thankfully, the "ceremony" only lasted as long as 14 4-year-
olds can pay attention. So . . . it was about right for my attention span too. By the way, Nicolas said that he wanted to be a mailman when he grows up. But you have to give him props for originality because the 6 kids ahead of him said mom or dad.
Nicolas didn't want to go to the graduation and for days before he said he was going to be sick on graduation day. So on that day, I dressed him up in his clothes without telling him where we were going. When we walked into the room and he saw all his classmates and teacher, he looked distinctly duped. Fortunately he wasn't mad after all, and he wasn't sick either.



"You can't catch me. You can't catch me."

Tongue depressor kazoos

Nicolas and his teacher, Miss Trudy
2 comments:
Cute little class! Only 1 more year to go until Kindergarten :)
If he's a mailman down here, he'll have nice legs. My dad was teasing my mom while they were here cause our mailman has to walk his route (all the mailboxes are right by our doors) and of course they wear shorts, so my mom said our mailman has very nice legs. Her point was cause he does so much walking. But you can imagine that got brought up by my father more than once - "Well Carolee likes the mailmans legs! Maybe I should've been a mailman!" "No, that wouldn't have worked, cause our mailmen always drove!" Ha ha. Anyway, I've always wanted to be a mail carrier too, so I can relate.
Post a Comment