This is an email that Nicolas sent to my brother on his mission. Completely uncensored and unprompted. I thought it was hilarious. Poor David though . . . if he wasn't sad before, he just might be now.
Dear Uncle David,
We miss you. We're sad you're not home. We're glad you're having your birthday. We're sad you don't come to our house. We're sad only Grandma and Grandpa only come to our house, not the rest of your family. We're happy that you are a missionary to teach the gospel. You can even teach us the gospel too. We would like to learn more of the gospel. Our whole family would like to. Are you sad you're not with your family or are you happy? Do you miss your family? Do you still like to play with me? We love you.
Love, Nicolas
I looked in vain for a picture of David for you but I just couldn't find one in my computer. He's been gone for awhile and we haven't had a digital camera for that long, I guess.
Monday, May 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment