Here are a few pictures from her birthday party. I didn't get a lot of great pictures but I chose these because they show a lot of emotion.
Monday, May 19, 2008
Alisa Turns 2
My baby girl just turned two and is becoming less and less of a baby. She loves to sing and dance and thinks that life would be great as a musical. She has a great sense of humor and is very sweet. She can talk very well and can tell you about all sorts of things that are happening--if she is not just repeating her big brother. Speaking of . . . no one can bring her out of a bad mood faster than Nicolas. She loves him. On the other hand, they fight a lot and she has learned that if she cries, she can sometimes get him into trouble. Altogether though, she's a funny little person and a joy to be around.
Here are a few pictures from her birthday party. I didn't get a lot of great pictures but I chose these because they show a lot of emotion.




Here are a few pictures from her birthday party. I didn't get a lot of great pictures but I chose these because they show a lot of emotion.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
OHHHhhhhhh how I miss you guys!
Sigh! I still remember holding her when she was just a few days old :) Makes me miss your family.
Post a Comment