Who knew.
Yesterday morning Nicolas woke up and asked if Alisa was up yet. We said she wasn't so he went back to bed. Apparently, she is the only reason he gets up in the morning. Two days before that, Grandma Valentine brought out a cool new toy while Alisa was napping. Nicolas could hardly wait for her to wake up so that he could share it with her. He asked for her every three minutes and wanted me to wake her up. (Incidentally, the moment she woke up they fought over it incessently.) Also yesterday, Nicolas went to a friends house for the afternoon. When Alisa woke up from her nap, she walked around the house calling for him even after I told her he had left. Lastly, if I give Nicolas two cookies it is definitely assumed that one is for him and one is for her. Like when he steals treats, he steals them for her too.
I only relate all of this because between all the yelling, and hitting, and screaming there is some relationship building. And I am gathering evidence for myself for my memory vault. I hope they always love each other. (Although, maybe in the future they will learn to love each other with a little bit more kindness.)
No comments:
Post a Comment