Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Beautiful Snow Canyon

We spent a morning at Snow Canyon State Park last month. This amazing canyon is 5 minutes from our house and is basically the view from our back window. We loved it and it is the perfect place for little kids--lots of short hikes, caves, and slickrock. It even has a huge sand dune that they allow you to walk, dig, and play on. Very fun stuff for our little family. (By the way, you can see it doesn't take much to thrill us these days.)










PS This is as big as I can make these pictures but if you click on any of them, they will get bigger.

2 comments:

Maegan said...

Hi I hope you don't mind me looking at your blog, I remember you telling us at book club you had one, so when I saw you on Amber's I wanted to say hi! These are the cutest pictures, it looks like you and your family had so much fun!!

Rachael said...

First off - after reading the above post - you belong to a book club?? I'm jealous...

Gorgeous sand dunes - what a nice spot to have near your home. I also love the little hat on Elisa.