Here's a little tour. I had to take the pictures at night because it was the night before we moved in. So, sorry, no natural lighting.
Front entry--we have added hooks to the shelf for hanging coats etc.
Looking up as you enter the front door.
Looking straight as you enter the front door. On the left is the office. On the right is the entry bench. Straight ahead is the kitchen/family room.
Pocket doors that connect the office/living room to the family room. (Announcer voice: "So easy a baby can do it." Doesn't it look like I staged that?)
Looking from office to family room fireplace.
Family room. Apparently it is good for dancing.
Looking from family room to kitchen.
View of kitchen.
Main floor powder bath.
Master bedroom.
View from master bedroom to bathroom and closets. One closet on each side of the hallway.
Master bathroom vanity. Strange girl taking pictures. Looks like I didn't take pictures of the other half of the bathroom but you can kinda see it in the mirror.
Alisa's bedroom and closet playhouse. I didn't post pictures of the other two bedrooms but they are similar.
Laundry chute door that feeds down into the laundry room. (By the way, this is the best system ever!)
Kids bathroom vanity. Oops. Forgot pictures of the toilet/shower part. It's just behind the next door.
Three kids bored out of their minds resorting to watching movies on the laptop.
The laundry room. I have added baskets above and below and this room has turned out super functional. We also put our old table in here for the kids to do their crafts.
7 comments:
It is so beautiful! Happy to see the pictures (since I am a HORRIBLE sister-in-law and still haven't seen the inside in person... :? ); and to know you are settling in nicely. Someday I will come, I promise!!!
Staci! I love it. Really, your kitchen is my dream kitchen. We really have to get down there to visit you soon, not for the house, but because we'd love to see you and its not going to get any easier the longer we wait!
Staci, Thanks for the pictures! I love it! I wish I could come to visit maybe in the Spring. We are so excited for you. I'm actually a little jealous. It looks beautiful. Enjoy your new home! Love, Aunt Leslie.
Staci, Thanks for the pictures! I love it! I wish I could come to visit maybe in the Spring. We are so excited for you. I'm actually a little jealous. It looks beautiful. Enjoy your new home! Love, Aunt Leslie.
There are too many goodies about your house to choose my favorite. The little huts off your kids rooms, and the laundry room (having a table in there for kids to use) I love it. COngrats!!!
Gorgeous! Now I want a new house!
I'm really just in awe over how beautiful this is! I think you should host our next Springville friends get-together so we can all go through your house...
Post a Comment