Also, the cold is coming. I thought it had already got here until I checked the weather report last night. Fourteen degrees. Are you kidding me? I went and bought some $9.00 fleece pants for running. I told Diego this morning that it is one of the best $9.00 I've spent. Adidas vinyl just doesn't cut it.
Speaking of spending . . . I feel like it's an avalanche right now. Sorry Diego, I really am trying to reign it in. Holidays and growing kids aren't a good staple.
Speaking of staples . . . Alisa had staples in her head last week. A heavy pot fell off the counter and landed on her head. It split right open. The staples look like real staples. Imagine that. I'm too lazy to download the picture but here are some other pictures.
I've Got Crazy Hair
Washing the Blankie Requires Constant Supervision
3 comments:
your pics turned out so cute. Poor Alisa--I hope she doesn't get a big scar on her head.
I don't miss 14 degree weather!
Knowing you are cozy in those fleece pants, makes me feel cozy too.
Also,I don't know what I would do if one of my children split their head open. I am glad it turned out okay for you.
Loved your posts! The story about Alisa and the chess pieces is priceless.
I feel your pain with regard to the spending--a couple of my kids need pants and shoes for the winter season. Ugh.
We've got to get together over Christmas. We'll be up on the 23rd.
Post a Comment