I know I am completely biased but I think that my family is beautiful. Here are some pictures that we had done by my friend Amber--Emoticon Photography. We have some more traditional shots too but I love these leaves shots. You get only kid pictures today. Sorry.
Saturday, November 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
These are really cute! Love the leaves, actually the whole place. Where is it?
You do have a beautiful family! Staci, you almost made me cry when I read the sweet comment you left on my blog. The feeling is mutual. We love and miss your family so much! We had Brady and Emmary and Jay and Julie (Irvin) over for dinner last night. The kids had a blast playing and we visited for hours. You should have been here! We plan to be up your way for Christmas. We'd love to get together!
I agree with you Staci you have a beautiful family.
Love, Aunt Leslie
Post a Comment