Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I Dare You . . .

. . . to find a cuter baby.






(Tessa doesn't count here because she's in another realm.)

4 comments:

Amy Call said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! He is ADORABLE!!! How do you ever put him down??? Your kids all look so alike...which is how it's supposed to be I guess! We miss you down here in Santa Clara. Looks like you are doing great up North and I'm certain that you are enjoying your summer much more than here!! Hi to Nicolas from Zac!!!

somestratt said...

I can't! HE is SOO cute! I didn't see all the writing at the top after "I dare you" and I was just thinking "Oh my he is adorable!"

Rachael said...

Love, love bumpos! They are the best...

Michelle said...

Love it! He is way too cute! We need to get together again soon. We miss you so much!