Friday, July 3, 2009

Dressing

Alisa likes to pick out her own clothes every day and she has certain things she likes to wear. Right now her favorites are dresses and skirts. Sadly, we don't have enough casual dresses and skirts for her to wear every day, at least, not without me doing laundry more often. But really, why should I when she has plenty more clothes to wear . . . A little while ago, she started this too--laying out her clothes in a set (just to see how they look together you know.) Please note, I did NOT do this myself. This was completely the work of a 3 year old.




2 comments:

Amy Call said...

Oh my goodness! This is priceless!! Alexa does this every day....and she will be a Senior in High School. You will have as much fun with Alisa when she is a teenager as I do with Alexa. Right now enjoy these precious moments...in between the sleepless nights, mounds of laundry and constant question "what IS for dinner???" Love ya Staci! You are awesome!!

somestratt said...

That is hilarious! Lilly is the same with the dresses/skirts thing.