Oh my! Jackson slept five hours straight last night and has taken a two hour nap this morning AND the sun is shining. I feel comparatively GREAT. I've really got to get my pictures posted on here. Sometime, I promise.
So glad you see that maybe you're finally seeing "a light at the end of your newborn tunnel". I know how hard those first few months are. Eli screamed bloody murder every time I put him in the carseat for the first 4 months! I thought it would never end. Luckly, looking back I think that time seems so long ago. We miss you guys down here. We went to your old house yesterday to deliver some treats and Addie said, "Mom, I don't want them to live here, I want Nicholas and Alisa to live here. They're my friends." Email me your email address and I'll send you an invite to our blog. emmary_01@hotmail.com
Staci, I can't believe your life has changed so much from the last time we saw each other. You are such a neat gal! So you moved from st. george to provo area? And you have had a baby? I still think about and feel so bad about coming so close to spending time with you and having to cancel (last summer). We seriously had throw up all over us and our van and all our things. It is still a bad memory to this day. It would have been a sweet one if we were well and had visited with you guys. We love you guys. You know how time goes, pretty soon your boobs will stop leaking milk and you will start recognizing yourself and things will be running more smoothly. Do not feel any guilt about the TV. You are so good, that I know you will get through this time. Good luck and know that we care about you. P.S. did you ever get our christmas card?
Keep repeating---It will get better, it will get better. But honestly, the first few months with 3 was very hard. Since then it has been much better. You are getting close. We want to see you guys.
3 comments:
So glad you see that maybe you're finally seeing "a light at the end of your newborn tunnel". I know how hard those first few months are. Eli screamed bloody murder every time I put him in the carseat for the first 4 months! I thought it would never end. Luckly, looking back I think that time seems so long ago. We miss you guys down here. We went to your old house yesterday to deliver some treats and Addie said, "Mom, I don't want them to live here, I want Nicholas and Alisa to live here. They're my friends." Email me your email address and I'll send you an invite to our blog. emmary_01@hotmail.com
Staci, I can't believe your life has changed so much from the last time we saw each other. You are such a neat gal! So you moved from st. george to provo area? And you have had a baby? I still think about and feel so bad about coming so close to spending time with you and having to cancel (last summer). We seriously had throw up all over us and our van and all our things. It is still a bad memory to this day. It would have been a sweet one if we were well and had visited with you guys. We love you guys.
You know how time goes, pretty soon your boobs will stop leaking milk and you will start recognizing yourself and things will be running more smoothly. Do not feel any guilt about the TV. You are so good, that I know you will get through this time. Good luck and know that we care about you.
P.S. did you ever get our christmas card?
Keep repeating---It will get better, it will get better. But honestly, the first few months with 3 was very hard. Since then it has been much better. You are getting close. We want to see you guys.
Post a Comment