In my resolution to make strides to be ready for our new baby, we bought some bunk beds and are attempting to have Nicolas and Alisa share them. It has been almost two weeks and they are doing surprisingly well. Nothing is ever perfect (her coughing woke me up . . .) but all in all I have been shocked that it is going so well. In fact, both of them actually LIKE sharing a room. I guess there is some comfort to sleeping in a room with someone else. I was telling them that Nicolas and the new baby would someday share a room and Alisa adamantly protested that she likes her
bunk bed and sharing a room.
I don't know why this picture turned out blurry but I can't take another one right now and you get the idea. Cute huh? But um, they are blue. Alisa had to have an all girl bed spread in order to offset the "boy"
bunk bed. Man, by the time I bought the beds, mattress, sheets and cover blanket, I was wondering if we were going to be able to buy food for the month.

Six more weeks to go . . .
2 comments:
just wait till they start jumping off the top. We took ours down because they thought they were jungle gyms. We might put them back up someday, when they realize that they are not paratroopers.
It is a concern. So far, so good though. Until they get used to it, they still think it is kind of scary--high.
Post a Comment