Wow, I am impressed. That looks like a big project but they are super cute!
Those pillows are so darling! I'm so impressed, especially that you made so many!
Please add me to your list next year! :) They are really cute!
Uh...hello? Where's ours? Was it the immigration discussions? :)
Those are so cute. I would love to get the patterns from you!!! Please!!!
Heather--Of course you can have the pattern. Call me sometime and we will figure out the best way to get them to you.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Wow, I am impressed. That looks like a big project but they are super cute!
Those pillows are so darling! I'm so impressed, especially that you made so many!
Please add me to your list next year! :) They are really cute!
Uh...hello? Where's ours? Was it the immigration discussions? :)
Those are so cute. I would love to get the patterns from you!!! Please!!!
Heather--Of course you can have the pattern. Call me sometime and we will figure out the best way to get them to you.
Post a Comment