Diego is such a busy bee--he has packed up half the house already and now I am afraid that he is going to pack too much and I won't have anything to live off of. Nicolas asked for a game yesterday and it was GONE. Bless his heart, I have only personally packed one box. Maybe I'm just lazier than him.
Here are a couple of pictures of the house. Maybe it's not much to look at but there's a pool down a little path in the backyard.
So, now I need:
- a preschool
- a pediatrician
- an OB/GYN
- a moving truck
- a renter--Does anyone know anyone who wants to rent a cute house in St. George?
If you have anything that can help me, please let me know.
5 comments:
Alpine Peds is a great child doctor. I took Madi there when she was a baby and I LOVED it. It is in Pleasant Grove. We will have to get together when you guys get up here for good. Madi will be excited to play! Good luck with the move. We will be down there just before Thanksgiving if you need help before the big move.
Mandi
Holy smokes! The Bishop Fam beat me to it. Alpine Peds is 492-1999. (What a bonus that it's easy to remember!) We see Dr. Brad Arnold when we can but I've yet to be dissapointed by others. Did I spell dissapointed right? Oh well.
Staci - email me. We'd love to help. Or call me 310-5780.
Also want to catch up, do a girls night thing, you know.
Well Staci, I think after finding the house the pool was definatley the next most important thing on your list! I hope that you can get your house rented in St. George, and also hope you don't plan on using that new pool in the same months you used the pool in St. George! Still sad you didn't move to Penn. though!
Thanks for all the help! And the pool was not even on my list of important things . . . it was a happy circumstance.
Post a Comment