Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Alisa's "Dance" Class

Alisa just had parent's day at dance class. It is a little class she takes at a local studio . . . they call the class "two much fun" and, of course, it's for 2 year olds. Every week she goes and they put on various costumes and dance to music. It's different costumes every week! She is going to miss dance class . . . she asks to go all the time. At the end of each class they have a little tea party. Who thought of this!? Someone who has a two year old girl, for sure.

I am the worst photographer and I was having a particularly bad day, especially because half of Alisa's dancing is full on sprinting. So I didn't get the greatest pictures but you get the idea. I want to remember this forever.






























2 comments:

Rachael said...

Oh my gosh! Yes - what little girl would NOT want this? That teacher is brilliant.

Prentiss said...

I am so out of the loop! I didn't know you moved...we will miss you running! But your house is so cute and I am glad you are doing well! The dance class looks darling! Good luck with everything!