For those of you who I haven't talked to recently, I am in my 11th week of pregnancy. It's been a rough first trimester, my roughest. Lots of throwing up, moaning on the couch, heaving at the sight of the fridge, and hardly able to get out of bed. I am doing slightly better now. On the plus side, I haven't gained the ten pounds that I normally gain the first trimester. I think I would rather be fat. Although . . . normally I am sick and still gain the ten pounds. Whatever.
On a side note, I always see polygamist women when I go to the dr/hospital and today was no exception. I noticed today that they were dressing a little nicer. Hmm. Maybe Warren Jeff's absence has loosened things. They're really slacking off (I saw some LACE!).
3 comments:
Congratulations Staci! You and Diego are officially going from man to man defense, to zone! Can't wait to see how three will be for you! We're so excited and happy for you...and we really will come down and see yoy guys sometime...maybe this fall!
Oh wow! I had no idea. Congratulations! That is so exciting and wonderful news! Sorry you are so sick - now I'm wondering if it's a boy or a girl.
We missed you lots in Utah. Hope we can catch you next time...
You scared me. At first I thought you were saying you were having twins! And by the way...I wore lace out the other day...it was exhilarating! (JOKE)
Post a Comment