Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Five Things About Me

So I have been asked to create a "5 things" list. I love these things as we all learn so much about each other (in my case that is more than you ever wanted to know.) But I am a little slow on the uptake as Rachael gave me this idea more than two weeks ago. Here we go, oh boy.

5 things I was doing ten years ago:
1. Starting sophomore year at BYU
2. Running my very first step (which is a big deal to me considering I have run nearly every day since then--minus the second half of two pregnancies)
3. Wondering what to do with my life
4. Working at my dad's law firm as the court gopher (to rabidrunner: that's where I met Running Bruce's wife)
5. Still living with my parents!

5 things on my to-do list today:
1. Take a shower and do my hair (no really, that's on the list)
2. Do the laundry
3. Not yell at Nicolas (can a "not do" be on a "do" list?)
4. Buy Alisa some shoes
5. Finally talk to AG who I have been playing phone tag with for almost a week.
Incidentally, the only thing accomplished on this list was number one. Hey, at least I'm hygenic.

5 things I would do if I had a million dollars:
1. Pay off JRV's school debt
2. Pay for VC's schooling
3. A shopping spree for clothes (for myself only)
4. Buy something for the bare walls in my house . . . and maybe something that didn't come from TJ Maxx
5. Pay for a cleaning service for my house for ten years. That is, until I no longer have little kids
Would a million dollars even cover all that?

5 thing I will never wear again:
Whoa never say never--I'm not sure I can do this one.
1. Size 6 jeans
2. big hair-sprayed bangs
3. puffy-paint shirts
4. black and flourescent pink biker shorts (excluding maybe really for biking instead of fash-i-on)
5. ballet pointe shoes

5 comments:

rabidrunner said...

I remember clearly when you told me about your "court gopher" job. We were on the Mountain de Timpanogos. Your brother (John?) had just returned from a mission and was off on a rampage.

rabidrunner said...

A running rampage, that is. That's the last time I saw him.

Tracy said...

Thanks for thinking of us, but I'd hate to take such a big chunk out of your million dollars! :) If you did run out, I'd come clean your house for you! (ah it's so easy to make promises you know you'll never have to keep..)

Rachael said...

Woohoo! Sorry - I'm just now reading this. I laughed on the size 6 jeans - great answer! But I'm sure with your running and working out, you'll be back there. Loved reading all those.

Staci said...

Tracy: It's funny. I wrote that and then my other indebted brother said, while I'm at it, I should just tuck in his. But then I thought, what am I thinking?! I didn't even pay off our own!