Monday, August 16, 2010

Please Tell Me . . . .


Please tell me you let your baby eat meat like this . . . .


Please tell me your family pictures turn out like this . . .


Please tell me your kids' rooms look like this . . .


Please tell me you have plenty of this . . .


Please tell me you randomly find your butter like this . . .


Please tell me your baby's face looks like this . . .
Because if you do, I might feel better about myself.

5 comments:

Amy said...

YES YES YES to all of the above!! I LOVE your post! Seriously, yes to every single picture. Kids rooms are a mess (I've learned to close the door on those days, which is more often than not), our family pictures looked exactly like yours (good memory makers!) and who's kids are ever completely clean??
We are two peas in a pod and I love it! You are an amazing mama and you should feel FABULOUS about yourself!!

Amy said...

P.S. my third daughter loved "buddy" (butter). she regularly snacked / licked / dug into the butter.
And cranky faces? They are a daily occurrence . . . . some days by ME!!

Rachael said...

The picture of the butter is perfect. And yes - who doesn't end up with kids faces like that? :)

Gina said...

Yes to everything but the butter... at least I think not the butter!
You are cute staci!

somestratt said...

yes on all accounts EXCEPT for the meat. That is just weird!

Jokes...so glad to see you the other day!