Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Holiday Pictures

CHRISTMAS EVE


Tracking Santa Around the World (Nicolas and Jackson)


Building Puzzles (Mark and Michael)


Food (Dad, Mom, Patti)


Nativity Story (Alisa, Jackson, Nicolas, Michael, David, Mark, Kristen, Patti)


Adriel, Alisa, Isabel

CHRISTMAS DAY


Mayhem at Midnight


Nicolas was the only child of mine awake at midnight to open his presents


A very tired Alisa opening presents after the sun came up


Jackson opening his one present (babies don't need presents, right?)


Alisa in a new dress-up


Nicolas trying out his binoculars


I got this--don't ask me how to use it


Diego making breakfast. When he saw this picture, he said "whoa hair!" I guess he didn't know he looked like this that morning.

NEW YEARS EVE
Snowshoeing in the backyard






1 comment:

Rachael said...

We almost got Andrew that exact same car track for Christmas. Costco - right? Great idea.

And lovely camera! I'm expecting to see stellar shots from here on out on this blog :)