Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Princess Alisa

Alisa had a princess party for her third birthday. She's really into princesses right now. You might not know it from these pictures but Alisa is my adorable little girl. I am so glad I have her--she is so sweet she's made of sugar. She loves to dance and play and run and jump. She loves to look at books and sit on my lap and lay in my bed. She likes to paint her toenails and wear lipgloss and she doesn't like to do her hair. She is always looking for a prince for herself--Diego comes in handy when he is home. She is so much more self-entertained than someone else in my family that she is just a joy. She just wants to be near me. Aaah, 3 is so hard but so amazing.












4 comments:

rabidrunner said...

How come I wasn't invited? I like princesses. A coupla other things:

1) Where on earth did you get those cupcakes? Did you make them?

2) Saw your dad walking the dog last week while I was running. I grinned, said "hi" and he looked at me like I was a stalker. He could be right...

Skye said...

I LOVE the cupcakes!! So cute - did you make them? Looks like a fun party, I'm sad we missed it!!

The Platts said...

So cute!! Girls are so much fun...until they're four! Just kidding...looks like a fun party!

Staci said...

We made the cupcakes but I really can't take credit for the idea--I saw it in a book.

Rabid--I should have invited you, Just you (versus your boys) and you could have participated in the princess-ness. It was really just family though.

Also, you were running all the way in Orem? You really get around.