Thursday, March 26, 2009

Oh baby: whew!

Yes, I did have my baby. I'm sure you assumed I had since it is unlikely that I would go a month overdue . . .

Jackson Samuel Carroll was born Feb. 24 in the afternoon. It was a painful, quick labor. More details some other time. The baby has been . . . well a baby. Sometimes easy, sometimes hard. He was far underweight at two weeks and was in the hospital over the weekend for a high fever. We hope everything is going to be ok with that. Needless to say, it's been a whirlwind. I have been taking pictures with my new camera and of course, I haven't loaded the software onto my computer yet so I don't have the pictures to show. Somehow when you are just so tired, some things don't seem very important. When free time comes, I'm sleepin'.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Congrats Staci! I'm still feeling good and enjoying these last few weeks of freedom (seven weeks to go). I'd love to see pictures of your new baby so I'll keep checking back. We sure miss your family!