Monday, February 18, 2008

If you were trapped on a Deserted Island . . .

I've been tagged to write a list of "top 5s" for a deserted island. I won't lie; this was really hard for me and I can't be held to these as my absolute favorites.

Top 5 books to take with you
1. The Witch of Blackbird Pond by Elizabeth George Speare
2. Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden
3. Harry Potter series by JK Rowling
4. The Time Travelers Wife by Audrey Niffeneger
5. The Book of Mormon

Top 5 Movies to take with you
1. The Devil Wears Prada
2. Pirates Of the Caribbean
3. Dead Poets Society
4. Chocolat
5. The Princess Diaries

Top 5 People to take with you (not including family members)
1. Robinson Crusoe
2. Amy 3. Amie 4. Leslie 5. Nikki (I couldn't think of anyone else and at least we would all be lost together)

1 comment:

Rachael said...

I LOVE Witch of Blackbird Pond. One of my top favorites of all time. Come visit us and we'll take you to see Saybrook and the other towns mentioned in the book. You know that all happens in Connecticut :)