Monday, December 20, 2010

Progress Report #4

1. Our cabinets are out of customs and supposed to be installed today.
2. Our builder surely hates us by now.
3. Diego proves there are always ways to be more of a perfectionist.
4. I am hoping I survive this project without an ulcer.


Paint colors--as much as you can really tell through a computer screen.


Exterior updates: upstairs trimming complete, porch fans, porch lights, door stained.


Porch Fans


Fireplace, recessed lights, and in-ceiling speakers for the ginormous TV that Diego bought.


My chandelier (hello, I love you, won't you tell me your name), stained railing, stained door.

1 comment:

Rachael said...

You know, if Diego is anything like Greg (the engineer type) - I think it's a painful blessing. Because they KNOW what good building, details, measurements are needed to make something last. And when they see people trying to cut corners, it drives them nuts. I hope you both get through this alive.