I offer here, pictures, as proof that we really are building aforementioned house. Although, really, I just wanted to use the word, "aforementioned." These are pictures of only the exterior. Pictures of the interior will come when it looks more interesting. Right now, I can't seem to take interior pictures that look like anything but wood and wires.
October 7, 2010--The Lot

October 8, 2010--We have a hole!


October 16, 1020--Foundation




October 21, 2010--Frame Start (Basement)


October 22, 2010--Framing (Main Floor)
October 25, 2010--Framing (Stairs and Walls)


October 28, 2010--Roof Trusses
October 29, 2010--Framing Sans Porch

November 2, 2010--Porch Framed


November 5, 2010--Window Installation and Porch Columns

November 13, 2010--Roofing
8 comments:
Oh wow! I'm already a fan of the front porch! Perfect for a lovely, little swing. The whole house looks very much like our CT house with the "gable" styled windows upstairs. Lovely! Cannot wait to see it when it's done.
I think its great and the master suite is awesome. I am so excited for you guys. And I owe you from when you helped me move so just let me know :)
That's exciting. Don't be surprised if you come home one day and find me sipping mint juleps (non-alcoholic of course) on the aforementioned porch.
Why couldn't we get that bee-utiful sunset the night we took your photos?
Boo! Hiss! Oh, wait, you said none of that. Awesome, awesome, awesome! Love the copper roof and the huge porch. I'm excited to see it...unless it's because I'm helping you move in, that is...OK, fine, I can help you move.
wow, I have never seen a house come along so fast! It looks like you are so close to finally finding a little rest (when it is done)!
Staci and Diego...So EXCITED for you! I think it looks great! I can't wait to see it completed. We are so happy for you. It is especially exciting that it is truly a custom designed home. I am very jealous!
I'm so jealous already! Love that front porch, how great! You're kids look so big its crazy!
Staci & Diego! That is a beautiful home! If I were to build my own house, that would be the house I want, the porch, 3 car garage, all the windows and the beautiful mountain view. Except I wouldn't want to have to choose the tiles, the cabinets, the carpets...I only want to choose the appliances! :)
Such an exciting time for you two. Can't wait to see when it's finished. Enjoy the process!
Post a Comment