For those of you who don't already know, we are building a house. That's right. We are embarking on a new expedition of sorts. Here are some details.
Location: North east of the American Fork temple.
Designer: Mostly Diego with a little refining from a paid designer
Style: Craftsmen, country, mishmash. I'm not really sure what all constitutes what styles. All I care is that it has a big porch, a big kitchen and lots of windows.
Cost: We'll see . . . .
I am hoping to keep updates going on my blog but things are moving so fast and furiously that I can barely keep up besides writing it all down. So many decisions are made every day that it's almost frightening. Right now we have the foundation and slab poured and they are planning on framing tomorrow.
Tuesday, October 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is super! I cannot wait to hear all about it, and then surprise visit you when you are in!
Staci, that is fun fun fun news. Change is fun, and especially when you get a big porch out of it. I reccomend part of the porch being covered.
I wanted to tell you that I love your please tell me post you posted a bit ago. It made me feel so bonded with you. And your answer is Yes, those all happen to me too. Life these days seems so fast, I can't keep up. I feel like it is garbage day every 3 days when it is actually once a week.
Good luck with the house, and have fun making all those decisions.
That's awesome! We want to come see the location. Please update pictures soon.
We need to get together. Sorry I haven't emailed. Getting to the last few weeks of the baby and my mind isn't all with it.
Post a Comment