"Would you like the address?" I asked.
And he ardently replied, "no." Oh well.
We are currently functioning with two sick children. They both have a cough/sore throat/runny nose/non-sleeping thing. Diego and I both are getting significantly less sleep than we need. (Which could explain the brain melt-down.) And I am having flashbacks of newborn nights.
We are trading in our Nissan Altima for a Toyota Sienna. That is a mini-van! Aaah, I was really reluctant to join the set of the mini-van mom but my practicality won out after all. It will be more than nice to finally have more room. Poor Alisa's legs are smooshed up into her chest.
This is Nicolas drawing. He is really into art projects lately and loves to send them to friends and family. He is always running to the mail box to see if any letters have come back to him.
Picture of the kiddies in their Halloween costumes. Nicolas is a dragon and Alisa is a princess. the princess costume is just for me-she doesn't care. Look, we have a fireplace in St. George! Does it really get cold here? Not as of Oct. 25th. I'll probably come home for Christmas and freeze.
3 comments:
Bloggin' is like keeping a journal right? Isn't that a good thing? I personally find it a convenient way to keep in touch.
Besides that you are the finest friend, the most attentive mom and intelligent person I know. (How's that for accolades?)
By the way, I'm working on your running alter ego. How about the Prancing Pincess? The Galloping Girl? The Dashing Dame? The Bounding Beauty? Desert Dasher?
Staci - congratulations on joining the mini-van club!! And I think you guys will be very happy with the Sienna. We've loved ours! If anything, the horsepower makes up for feeling like a retired woman now making up her life driving kids around :) Post pictures when you have them...
To rabidrunner: All very good names. Desert Dasher, anyone? I'm trying to work out a blog for my running group too but I can't tell if they are quite internet hip. Anyway, we would need a name for our blog you already took the clever one.
PS How do you keep everything kind of secretive, you know so psychos don't follow you on your runs?
Post a Comment